HIGH QUALITY EXTERIOR ACRYLIC LATEX
Do it within:
90 DAYS, BUT NO LATER THAN 1 YR
Surface must be:
FREE OF DUST, DIRT, MILDEW
Paint WindsorONE Trim Boards with two coats of high-quality, 100% acrylic-latex exterior paint as soon as possible after installation, preferably within 90 days but no later than 1 year after installation, according to industry best practices. The surface must be free of dust, dirt or mildew before painting. Wash away any foreign material with water and a mild detergent, and allow the surface to dry before painting. Apply paint according to manufacturer’s specifications and recommended spread rates and number of coats. Do not use paints with vinyl-based resin combinations. Brush application of primers and top-coats ensures best coverage and protection.
Wood dust produced by sawing, sanding, or machining wood and wood products can be hazardous.
- Wood dust is flammable and presents a possible explosion hazard.
- Wood dust may cause respiratory, eye, and skin irritation.
- Wood dust from some tree species may cause dermatitis or allergic response.
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classifies wood dust as a nasal carcinogen in humans.
- The National Toxicology Program (NTP) classifies wood dust as a human carcinogen.